Joanne Van Stone
Exceptional Cat Sitting for Extraordinary Cats
Part of what volunteering is all about!
Don at Best Friends Animal Society in Kanab, Utah
There just isn't enough lap space for everyone when volunteering at Best Friends Animal Society in Kanab, Utah
Me loving on Maggie Mae in the Special Care Unit at
Best Friends Animal Society in Kanab, Utah
My services are built upon pillars of honest, loving, compassionate and reliable care. I am available 7 days a week with flexible hours. Before the first visit, it is an absolute must that I meet with you and your cat(s) just to get the lay of the land and let us all introduce ourselves.
Even if it is from under-the-bed! There is no charge for this visit.
After that, we will be good to go with the following:
- Clean food dishes/placemat and feed
- Clean litter boxes and surrounding area
- Administer pills or insulin injections if required
- Provide a warm lap in which to curl up
- Chase the laser light, of course!
- Brush or a nice chin scratch
- Check mail, take out trash, water plants, adjust lights/heat/AC
- Regular check-ins via phone, text or email with photos
If there is something that I didn't mention, let's talk
Past experience in the pet sitting business tells me that my weekend, summer and holiday schedules will fill up fast. I don't want to see any of my furry customers have to leave their safe and comfy homes when their families must travel.
Please don't delay making your reservation!